From Bombay to Mumbai, the capital city of Maharashtra has fulfilled millions of dreams along the course of its journey. It is in every aspect the “City of Dreams”. It is no surprise that people from all over the country come to this city to make something out of their potential. This isn’t an easy process considering the amount of struggle involved, and it is becoming more and more difficult as the inflation rises. The prices of even small 1BHK flats are skyrocketing, which makes it very difficult for the people to own a house. This has lead to the death of buying a flat in Mumbai and to tackle this issue, you should know about the market of resale flats in Mumbai
Buying an apartment in this city can prove to be a gargantuan task, but if some considerations are kept in check, you sure can find the perfect place for yourself for reasonable rates. After all, the joy of going back to your own home after a long and tedious day in office cannot be described in words.
Factors you need to keep in check when buying resale flats in Mumbai
Ensure that you opt for a new building. These will have better circuits and plumber mechanics, which means you wouldn’t be needed to do a lot of maintenance and repair jobs. Also, it is a bonus if it is a green building as it will save energy, recycle waste and establish a positive ecosystem that last long.
- Parking is an important aspect. As the number of cars on roads is increasing every day, finding parking spaces in societiesare becoming more and more troublesome. So, whenever you come across a resale flat in Mumbai, make sure that there is enough parking available for you and your guests, irrespective of the charges.
- Every property or an apartment carries with it some kind of features. You should know everything about them to the minutest detail. They should be outlined in the agreement. A provision for a penalty should also be made in case of non-performance. It is better to be safe than sorry.
- There are times when the flat owners may take an overall lump sum amount till the property is completely proper to be handed over to you. It is important that you understand the reasons behind such a decision and discuss the agreements with the owners, to avoid any latter arguments.
- Make sure that the residence has all the utilities as they have been promised. You don’t want to be disappointed when you go down for a swim only to realize that the swimming pool is no longer maintained for people’s use.
- Another thing to be kept in mind while buying a resale flat in MumbaiDo a research on the location the society, make sure that all the places of importance like, grocery stores, cinema, malls, etc are not too far away. Buildings which are closer to the Western express highways and railway stations make travelling all the more better. After all, you don’t want to be missing your train because of the traffic that you got stuck in while going to the station, nor do you want to drive miles before you come across a good restaurant.
If the hustle bustle of the heart of this city is too much for you, New Bombayand Thane might just be the apt locations for you. They are scenic and retain the country feel, while at the same time, giving to you the benefits of an urban society. The rates of resale flats in these 2 suburbs are very friendly which will allow you to have a fully furnished flat along with a nice and heavy pocket.
You need to be diligent and have a great deal of information about resale flats in Mumbaithat have caught your interest. It will help you in making a sound decision and ensure that you get a great deal without having to pay for the premium of owning an untouched flat. After all, at the end of a long day, a good ol’ home is all you need.